Body In Motion was inspected and ready to open its doors in March, then COVID-19 hit. Since that time I have been eager to open and welcome clients and friends to the studio. I am excited to announce that soon Body In Motion will be able to open and offer services to clients.
I will be able to start hands on Myofascial Release massage therapy to clients in mid-June! It will still be some time before I can offer in person Personal Training again. I will instead continue to offer my Virtual Self Care and Virtual Personal Training Sessions online until further notice, however.
Cleaning has always been a top priority at Body In Motion but now more than ever, it is of crucial importance. In between each session, I will:
remove the sheets
sanitize the table
apply clean sheets
sanitize seats, door knobs and other tables in the room
sanitize the common areas prior to the next session.
BODY IN MOTION IS COMMITTED TO:
1. Enhanced cleaning procedures. There will be 30 minutes between each session to allow for proper sanitizing and cleaning of the treatment room and common areas.
2. Exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used have been verified to ensure they meet EPA criteria for use against COVID-19.
3. Staggering appointment times to keep social contact at a minimum.
4. Temperature checks for both myself (at the start of every shift) and clients (upon arrival to the studio). Temperatures must be 100.4 or lower (per CDC recommendations).
5. Per CDC recommendations BOTH clients and myself are required to wear a face mask.
BEFORE EACH SESSION
All clients must answer the following health screening questions when booking a session AND once again when arriving at the studio prior to your session.
Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or local public health official in the last 14 days?
Have you experienced any flu or cold like symptoms in the last 14 days? These symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems.
Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
*If you answer YES to any of these questions you MUST reschedule your appointment to at least 14 days later.
NEW MYOFASCIAL RELEASE CLIENTS: There will be a 15 minute Zoom meeting prior to our first session. This will give us the opportunity to meet face to face. During this meeting, we will go over your health history. I will explain Myofascial Release and answer any questions you have.
These have been challenging times for everyone but if we all do our part I am sure we can return to a happy and healthy way of life in no time. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy every day!